Blackjack Classes / Card Counting Class
My blackjack classes are meant for people that want more than just simple basic strategy. Whether you’re looking to pick up some extra cash on the weekends, or you want to become a full-time professional player, I will teach you how to play blackjack as an investor rather than as a gambler. You will be able to literally put the odds in your favor and maintain a consistent advantage over any casino you ever walk into.
You don’t need to be a mathematical genius to have success, you just need to come to me motivated and ready to learn. If you’re truly looking to beat the casinos, this is your chance to work face-to-face with someone who has made a living doing it for over 13 years!
The class takes you through expert instruction, skill development drills, mock table simulations and more. No question is left unanswered. It’s a long day packed with a lot of information, so get a good night’s rest the night before. The atmosphere is fun and casual, but the content and results are quite serious.
Blackjack Class Content
Objective: “Maximize profits while limiting risk and staying under the radar.”
Just some of the topics covered in class…
- Basic strategy, advantage play strategy, cover strategies
- Card counting theory and reality
- Addressing why most amateur card counters fail: We’ll make sure you don’t!
- My unique methods that have resulted in over 13 years of success
- Specifics about different casinos: Las Vegas & your local area
- Maximizing wins while limiting risk
- Seeking and recognizing optimal playing conditions
- Money management, bankroll protection and betting strategies
- Knowing exactly when to leave a blackjack table
- Staying “under the radar” and preserving longevity
- Maximizing comps without exposing your skill level
- Treating blackjack and card counting as a business
- Much more…
Upcoming Dates & Locations:
Saturday, Jan 30th, 2016
3:00 PM – 9:00 PM
@ The Platinum Hotel in Las Vegas
Limited Availability: All blackjack classes are limited to a maximum of 6 people. This allows everyone to get a very high level of individual attention as well as sit at one blackjack table for simulated play. Contact me if you have any questions.
* Only a $200 deposit is required to reserve a seat. The remaining balance is paid in cash during the training.